HVAC Company in Parkland, FL
Superior HVAC Services in Davie, FL, and the Surrounding Areas
Echo Air Conditioning has been a trusted HVAC company in Parkland, FL, for over 50 years, delivering quality solutions to both residential and commercial customers throughout the state. Our team of skilled technicians is trained to use state-of-the-art tools and equipment to ensure the best performance of any heating and cooling system, no matter its size or complexity. Whatever is ailing your heating or cooling system, you can rest assured we have what it takes to fix it fast.
Beyond our HVAC expertise, we extend our services to cover plumbing, electrical work, and ductwork repair and maintenance as well as indoor air quality (IAQ) evaluations. We recognize that customer satisfaction is key, which is why all our work is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. With over half a century of experience behind us, our technicians stand ready to deliver superior service every time.
Our seasoned team is ready to assist you with:
- Residential Air Conditioning and Heating
- Commercial Air Conditioning and Heating
- Indoor Air Quality
No matter your HVAC needs, we are well-equipped to get the job done right. Contact us online or call (954) 516-2086 to schedule an appointment today.
Hear From Our Happy customer
Reviews & Testimonials
Very professional and informative. They were prompt, and the work was completed as promised!- Michelle K.
The technician was very informative and patient with me answering any questions I had. They were affordable and even offered financing for equipment.- Jennifer S.
Great experience from start to finish. Andro arrived on time, diagnosed the problem, and repaired it quickly.- Robert Pagliaro
Turn to Residential HVAC Experts
No Florida home should go without cold or warm hair for longer than necessary. Our locally operated and managed HVAC company in Parkland, FL understands what is at stake when your systems start to falter or stop working entirely. Fortunately, our experienced team is available 24/7 for emergency assistance, so we will be there to conduct repairs whether it is 4 AM on a Tuesday or 4 PM on a Saturday.
Our technicians are highly trained and use the latest equipment to diagnose HVAC issues quickly and accurately. No matter what type of problem you are experiencing, from worn-out parts to complex wiring issues, we have the skillset and tools needed to restore your comfort level as soon as possible. Plus, with regular maintenance check-ups, we can help prevent future breakdowns from occurring.
Our experts are prepared to:
- Repair your home’s malfunctioning A/C or heating system. When any part of your HVAC system unexpectedly stops working, rely on our expertise to get your malfunctioning unit back up and running. Our technicians can quickly identify the source of the problem, from a faulty fan motor to an obstructed air filter. We only provide comprehensive services that not only resolve existing issues but also include advice on effective maintenance practices to help prevent future breakdowns. By staying up to date on all the latest advancements within the industry, our team is well-prepared to tackle any repairs of all scopes and complexities. Plus, we only use the most dependable parts when performing repairs so that you can have peace of mind knowing that your unit will be running smoothly for years to come.
- Maintain your home’s A/C or heating system. Maintaining your HVAC system is essential for prolonging its life, preventing expensive repair costs, and improving the quality of air in your home. A properly serviced HVAC unit can reduce energy consumption and help filter out allergens, dust, and other pollutants. One of our professionals should service your HVAC system at least once a year, though the frequency of maintenance should be tailored to the individual needs of your system. Older systems may require additional maintenance, for example. Seasonal tune-ups can keep your units running efficiently and reduce wear and tear on components, leading to improved energy efficiency and cost savings over time.
- Replace your home’s A/C or heating system. You may already be aware that residential heating and cooling units can last between 10 and 15 years in Florida when they receive consistent maintenance. When a unit reaches the end of its lifespan, it will cease to perform optimally, and a replacement will be necessary. Extreme weather, including the consequences of hurricanes, can sometimes damage units and warrant earlier replacements. Whether you are concerned about your unit’s age or damage caused by a storm, we can assess whether a replacement is necessary, and, if so, recommend the best available unit for your home, taking into account factors like its size and energy efficiency. Once a decision is made, we will install the new system with precision and care so that you can enjoy uninterrupted comfort.
We service all makes and models
A Commitment to Exceptional Customer Service
When your home’s or business’s HVAC system needs repairs, time is of the essence. Our fast response times and 24/7 availability have made our HVAC company in Parkland, FL one of the top choices of homeowners and businessowners in the region. Our fully licensed, certified, and insured technicians are familiar with all major makes and models of equipment and arrive on well-equipped trucks, allowing us to resolve many problems during our first visit. By choosing Echo Air Conditioning, you can expect repairs and installations that will last. You will also receive a professional level of service tailored to your specific needs.
Keeping Your Florida Business Comfortable, No Matter What
Having a steady supply of cool air to combat Florida's stifling heat is important for any business’s success. Sweltering temperatures and poor air quality on a single day can have a drastic negative effect on customers and employees. To keep your heating and cooling systems operating at their best, our professional technicians will quickly evaluate whatever issue you are experiencing and get to work on implementing the most reliable solutions. To avoid future problems before they start, we can offer preventive maintenance programs that are customized to your facility’s unique setup. Our services range from routine filter changes to more complex repair or replacement jobs for commercial buildings. With our team on your side, you can count on continuous comfort no matter the conditions outside.
We are prepared to partner with your business for all things HVAC, so call (954) 516-2086 or contact us online to discuss your needs with us today.